The House of Colors San Juan, Ibiza
Fasting & Detox workshop
The House of Colors is a Healing Center offering fasting and detox workshops and light language therapy.
People from all walks of life come to the House of Colors where this new lifestyle is about shared values, based on the notion that the world around us shapes and nourishes us. The House of Colors responds to the environment as well as the individual, with the inherent knowledge that our emotions are the glue that hold our body and mind together.
Our fasting method is based on the Dr. Buchinger’s tea-juice-broth method which is a well-founded, fully-accountable and healthy way to fast.
The body is supplied with watered down, ecologically produced fruit juices and vegetable broths, vitamins and mineral nutrients. In addition, two to three litres of mineral water are consumed daily. The intake of lots of water is important in order to be able to eliminate accumulated toxic substances.
Daily walks, yoga, massage and visualisation sessions help create a perfect space to heal on more levels than just the physical. Physical activity and fresh air aid the elimination process, speed up the decomposition of fats and help preserve muscle mass and proteins. Visualisations and sound healing help to eliminate unwanted patterns. Our goal is to improve your holistic health, a content balanced healthy you and all our activities are geared to support the elimination process in a gentle and caring way.
” Ilona Patel is one of the most powerful holistic therapy practitioners I have ever met, she changed my life profoundly back in 2013 ” – Christina Poulsen, Founder of Kalitara
” Ilona and her wonderful team make your stay an absolute pleasure – the beautiful location and homely atmosphere of the House of Colors makes it the perfect place to just surrender to the process, knowing you are in safe hands and just relax and let it unfold. The days are spent in a perfect balance of rest and activity, enough to ensure you feel pampered, stretched and yet totally rested. Ilona has incredible knowledge and experience, and I certainly plan to return again. ” – Boo
Some of the benefits of fasting are:
- Wellbeing – Improved sense of health, happiness and contentment – without going hungry
- Detox – various toxins and dangerous substances are eliminated along with the fat deposits.
- Connective tissue renews itself whereupon the complexion improves and skin imperfections disappear.
- Stomach and intestinal flora regeneration.
- Immune system strengthening – intestinal regeneration and the psychosomatic effects of fasting stimulate the body’s own defenses.
- Metabolism renewal. High cholesterol levels and high blood pressures drop and rheumatic pains cease.
- Weight loss – on average men will lose 6 kilos and women 5 kilos in a single week of fasting.
- Fasting helps to change strongly ingrained consumption habits, such as poor eating habits, alcohol or smoking.
First fasting day’s schedule
Kneipp steps , followed by weighing, brushing and showering
Broth (mineral supply) or thinned fruit juice (vitamin supply) made of controlled organic produce.
The afternoon consists of walks, massages, relaxation, conversation and much more.
Evening meal: broth (mineral intake). Then visualizations and talks are held. Lectures on the subject of health, exchange of experiences.
The next four days of fasting are arranged in a similar way, except that Glauber’s salts are replaced by enemas
Build up days
The build-up days are extremely important. Instructions must be followed closely, to so that a full success of the fasting week can be achieved. These days guide you back to a more healthy way of nourishing yourself.
During these two days visualizations are offered, as well as many talks. As the second build-up day is often the day of departure, you receive a small lunch or dinner packet to take with you on the way home, which contains everything necessary to follow the specifications of the second build-up day.
Suggestions and recipes for further build-up days will be given out to take along with you.
Fasting & Detox workshop
Would you like to hear more or make a booking?
- what is your preferred date (please provide us with a few options)
- what is the nature of your enquiry (healing, thriving, curiosity, please add as much info as possible)
Please use the form below and we'll get back to you.
Ilona Pantel Ayal
Fasting Manager and Advisor www.house-of-colors-ibiza.com
Yoga instructor www.house-of-colors-ibiza.com
What you should pack:
- Comfortable and warm clothes, layers.
- Between May and October also bring your bathing costume
- Good solid outdoor clothing and footwear
- Dry body brushes with natural hair bristles
- Sufficient change of clothes (made of natural fibres if possible as elimination through the skin is greater when fasting)
- Be ready for new experiences
If you have any questions, or would like some more information on the retreats or individual sessions, please get in touch via the "contact us" form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
If you are a practitioner or retreat owner interested in joining the Kalitara family, please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org