Courses are held in London zone 1 and 2. UK
HypnoBirthing course Laura Artero
Up to 5 classes of 2.5 hours each
It covers all stages and teaches simple & effective self-hypnosis, relaxation and breathing techniques for labour and birth.
HypnoBirthing is a complete antenatal programme
HypnoBirthing is a complete antenatal course that guides and prepares women to give birth in a peaceful and extraordinarily beautiful manner. It combines education and self-hypnosis, teaching practical tools for each stage.
Birth is simply a physiological function of women’s body, and it is meant to be peaceful. HypnoBirthing helps women to learn to dismiss fear-based stories, misinformation and birthing myths, and instead see and live birth as normal. As nature intends.
“To be honest I don’t know how my pregnancy, birth and motherhood would be if it hadn’t been for Laura and her teachings on Hypnobirthing. She was definitely the teacher I needed that knew exactly how to guide me through the course so that every session I felt calmer and could notice my ability to relax deeper each time while I learned how to transform every fear into excitement and security. The only thing I had to give was my commitment to the practice at home. She was there every time I wrote or call in need for extra help and for sure I know that if I enjoyed the way I did all my process it has everything to do to hypnobirthing. Now I have discovered the power that my body and mind have and I will treasure it my entire life.”
~ Paulina G. Valle, Make-up artist from St. John’s Wood, London
What you’ll learn:
- How pain in childbirth is caused by FEAR
- How to eliminate the fear.
- How to regain TRUST in your body and in your baby. They both know what to do.
- What is the uterus and what it does during birth.
- Specific breathing techniques to adopt during each stage.
- Relaxing techniques that will make you relaxed in a matter of a few seconds (a skill to learn for life!!)
- Specific directions for you and your birth partner: both of you have an IMPORTANT ROLE and will complement & support each other’s role.
Included in the course:
I want to offer a wonderful experience when you prepare with me for the birth of your baby. Fresh spring water and organic snacks are always on the table, fresh flowers are set in the room and I use my favourite china to serve my wide selection of organic teas during the tea breaks, which are a nice occasion to chat with other parents-to-be and make friends.
- The original Hypnobirthing book
- The original audio files for self-practice
- A short handouts guide to use on the day
- Invitation to the Happy-Birthing coffee mornings
- My full commitment and heart! I’m always available to all my mums BEFORE, DURING and AFTER birth
HypnoBirthing course Laura Artero
Would you like to hear more or make a booking?
- what is your preferred date (please provide us with a few options)
- what is the nature of your enquiry (healing, thriving, curiosity, please add as much info as possible)
Please use the form below and we'll get back to you.
If you have any questions, or would like some more information on the retreats or individual sessions, please get in touch via the "contact us" form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
If you are a practitioner or retreat owner interested in joining the Kalitara family, please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org